[ Sign Up ]
[ Lost Password? ]
[ Help/Questions? ]
[ Registered Users ]
The Circle Discussion Board requires Registration. Registration
is $2.75 per month paid annually ($32.95 per year).
For questions or more information regarding registration or the registered
area of this web site, please click here ...
You will have 14 days in which to decide if you feel the site will be of value to you.
You will not be charged until 14 day grace period has expired. You may cancel
at any time during this 14 day grace period.
You may receive 14 day grace period one time only.
If you have already received your 14 day grace and would like to re-register,
please click here for appropriate registration form.
Please read the following terms and conditions before attempting to register.
- You are a survivor of a loved one's suicide.
- You will not post suicide threats to the Circle Discussion Board, SOS Memorials or
Our Stories Page, and are aware that by doing so, proper authorities may be contacted.
- You will treat others posting on this board with non-judgemental respect and courtesy.
- All information given and opinions expressed on this board are the sole responsibility of
the writer and may not be reposted publicly anywhere else without the writer's permission.
- You understand that posting bogus, flaming or derogatory information to any of the
pages on this website will result in being banned from the SOS Forums, your membership will
be revoked and your Internet Service Provider will be contacted.
- SOS Membership is an annual subscription. Should you decide to remain a member
after your "Free Trial" time, your account will be automatically
renewed annually unless you choose to cancel before your annual renewal date.
You may, of course, cancel at any time before your annual renewal date.
There will be no refunds for cancellations that lapse past the annual
renewal date. For your convenience, the 'time left' on your account is
displayed in the members area of the website.
About SOS |
The Circle |
Friends of Survivors
Our Stories |
SOS Memorials |
Resource Links |